Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sunsets

I have been very busy off late and going to be a lot busier by the end of the year. Although I rely a lot on the internet for work purposes but I have to cut down my blogging activities. I think this is the last entry for the year.

A lot of business tasks to be done, business trips and wedding ceremonies to attend to. As most of the ceremonies are family-related, they made me the wedding committee member. Being in the committee means I am now considered in the ‘elderly’ group … yikes.

For security and practical purposes, I have to turn off the comment sections. Hopefully to see you guys next year.

I may however post new music videos of my older songs at:

www.youtube.com/azer64

and some greeting cards at:

http://www.a-cards.blogspot.com/

.
Sunsets

Song and Music by Azer Mantessa

Special thanks to gmg, the guy everybody loves to envy. He gets to travel all over the world. I only get to make music out of his pictures … hehehe.