Saturday, June 21, 2008

Animation

My 6–month probation period on Animation is nearly over now. I’ve learned many things. Sadly, I notice doing 3D animation requires very large memory. Until I can write better 3D script for Flash, 2D will have to do from now onwards.

Even for 2D, I have no choice but to rely mostly on drawings. ‘The Elitism Series’ will be my kind of animating style. I decided to create characters based on ‘Wayang Kulit’. I like morphing and tweening. Yet to improve more on Bone Animation as Frame-to-Frame can be very taxing and lousy. I love sceneries and I guess, pictures of women should be frequent. I like diversity of colours too.

Hope the animations synchronize and describe the songs well and vice versa.

To those who are interested in animation, I highly recommend Flash MX or better versions. Still, you need patient and passion.

.
The Elitism Series: To The Great Kingdom

Song and Music by Azer Mantessa
Lyrics by Azer Mantessa
Vocals by Azer Mantessa
Flash Animation by Azer Mantessa






I’ll make you pay
For throwing me away
You’ll be surprised
Paying the heavy price

You’ll be in my hand
I’ll take your precious land
So here I come
Things will get so undone

To the great kingdom we go …

Hello Mr. Banker
Are you ready for your destiny
In the land of plenty
Monopolize
With your phoney money

Hello Mr. Traitor
I am ready for my destiny
In the land of plenty
Monopolize
With my phoney money