Friday, March 20, 2009

Advent Remix Challenge


Do click the pictures for better view :-)
See my name and my song? Hehe
.
My Song 'Sunsets' is now on sale for charity purpose!
.
Yeeehaaa!!!
.
Tom Norfolk has converted my song Sunsets in an interesting remix and is selected in the above album ‘Squatter’s Advent Remix Challenge’. Any proceeds raised by using the remix of my track in the project, will be donated to the registered charity 'Making Music (The National Federation of Music Societies)' (No 249219)
.
A Message from Tom Norfolk:
.
Wooooohooooooo!!!!!
.
These tracks are now available as shiny CDs in little clear boxes, expertly forged into seamless mixes by two of Pyrate Music's top DJs Disfunk and Anek, and feature not only bucket loads of original music but also exclusive Squatter stylee artwork.
.
The mixes will be available at a later date, but these CDs are strictly limited edition, so act fast. In order to get hold of one do the following:
.
1. Email me - squatter.email@yahoo.co.uk - tell me your address, and how you want to pay for it - either in person or by post
.
2. I'll then send you an email back with payment instructions
.
3. You pay the dosh - need i remind you that every and all profits from this are going to charity (http://www.makingmusic.org.uk). i get nowt
.
4. I post it in the next few days or hand it to you. hell, i can even sign it if you really want, or dribble on it a little bit.
.
How much you cry? For two CDs featuring 26 tracks comprising 140 minutes worth of music?
.
Ten pounds (plus £2 postage in UK, a bit more for overseas) Bargain. And it's for charity.
.
Just think how cool you'll look walking down the street holding the CDs high above your head and shouting for joy...
.
.
take it easy :)
.
So to those who are interested in buying the album, please do contact Tom at the said e-mail.
.
Two songs for this entry
.
Way the go Tom!
.
Meantime, I have two songs for this entry ...
.
Waves of Friendships
Song and Music by Azer Mantessa
Dedicated to friends listed on my Facebook.
.



Diamonds
Song and Music by Azer Mantessa
Dedicated to friends listed on my Tagged.