Thursday, June 04, 2009

Inderawangsa – Hawa Gersang

Finally Inderawangsa is given their first song – Hawa Gersang. Took me three weeks to complete the music video which is still a bit clumsy here and there. I am determined for improvements. Now that I understand a bit on how to make the characters move around, so it’s time to learn human movements in a lot detail. This is something I have never really bothered much so it’s time to start.

Hawa gersang are two Malay words meaning Dry Weather. The title also could mean something else which I am afraid could be a bit controversial … ahaks.

Inderawangsa is at www.mantessa.blogspot.com

Without doubt, animation and animation programming will be part of the blog but not too soon.

So, without further delay, I give you Inderawangsa, their first song and music video – Hawa Gersang.

Song, Music, Animation and Music Video by Azer Mantessa