Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Into Year 2008



10 New Things To Do:

1) Prepare my son for his PMR.
2) Setting up a new office in Shah Alam so goodbye Empire Tower. Will miss Plaza Yow Chuan for karaoke though.
3) Buy a bicycle.
4) No more working hours but wondering around of six hours/day (The Whole Week).
5) Learn plumbing.
6) Visit new places for holidays.
7) Circumcise my youngest son.
8) Learn Flash and Animation (Hopefully Toon Boon too).
9) Look into Small-Medium Industry.
10) Search for new business ideas.

Will miss Carene Lee, my good friend and my secretary who has served me well through thick and thin since 1987. Enjoy your retirement.

This is my last entry of the year as I am joining my family and Carene for their remaining vacation.

Happy Holidays, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha, Maaf Zahir dan Bathin, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

.
New Song Posted: December Waltz