Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Schmoochy Time

The 'Power of Schmooze Award'

is The Award for bloggers who “effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship".

Krystyna has awarded me the above award though I think I am way not as described. Krystyna must have had her own special way in looking into others so on behalf of visitors who come to my blogs and those blogs I visited, I am honoured and accept this award willingly.

I am limited to award five(5) others but how I wish it is unlimited. As far as blogging goes as Guys of SiPM have put it where everybody has the right to fight, poke, criticise, lambast, debate, duel, challenge, castigate, grumble, mumble, complain, groan, moan, whinge and whine. That is part of the Malaysian and also World experience. Peter however is also correct for practicing the rights mentioned without hurting anyone's feeling is something very hard to do. Respect then is still an element everybody should possess.

So without further delay, the awards go to:

Angel Eyes - She represents what this award is all about. She has so many goodness combined. She is among the earliest visitors who still stick around. I do wonder where does the strength come from as I have been nasty and flirty with my words toward her. This award too honours all the blogs she has visited and blogs which have direct link with hers :-)

13may - He is my HERO and my SIFU. I am at 43 but it amazes me on how much I can learn from this young man who specializes in Man-Woman thingy. He puts his views wisely and with a lot of respect yet the facts and truths reveal. He is a very active blogger who does not fail visiting those who drop by his thus makes everybody happy :-) This award too honours all the blogs he has visited and his visitors.

Deepak Gopi - Mr. Gopi is my first visitor outside of other region. Without question, he is friendly and demonstrates what blogging is all about - The whole world can come together :-)

David Santos - Mr. Santos is everywhere on the planet :-) A very concern person regarding humanity.

Peter - Mr.Olson's blog is a must for everybody as the whole Paris is there. Underestimate his artistic photography not as it shows his sharpness on his observation. Underestimate his curiosity not as it is virtue :-)

There! To all bloggers in the blogosphere ... Joy Our Differences :-)
.
.
.
New Song Posted: Senandung Lama