Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Living Contract

The recent fuel price hike has taken everything I have wished for. The Family had decided to go slow on retailing and halted all planned Small-Medium Industry development.

I was called during the weekend and they have decided to utilize my utmost skill in Risk Management for the whole connections.

“The Living Contract” is the combination of all my blogs. Hopefully it suits my working schedule. As I have to put my business thinking back to the previous stage I was before, blogging stays.

You see, running businesses is not about linear thinking but ABSTRACT THINKING. That’s why writing songs and now doing animation is highly important to me. Given today’s prices of the commodities, given constraints on what constitute a product, then make the cheapest product. You see, solving problems is about having some kind of imagination.

As always, I have learned a lot. Special thanks to Dayang, I value this one the most: The earlier period of menstruation – go max and winged; Later period of menstruation – go slim. 20 years as a husband and a father, finally I got this one correctly. Obviously, I’m ignorant type.

So Elite, you see, there is more into blogging than meets your reading :-)

I am glad to start my third year with this video.

Song and Music by Azer Mantessa
Video by Azer Mantessa