Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm A Clone

This song is a combination of Hip Hop and Rock musical genres. Am studying the ActionScript so no animation for this one.

Song, Music and Lyric by Azer Mantessa
Flash Illustrations by Azer Mantessa
Vocals by Azer Mantessa







I’m a Clone


Look at those politicians

Goodies with their conditions

"Better life welfare for thee

Only if you vote for me"


Speaking with so many tongues

Some promoting for their sons

And if you read the real news

Everybody seems to have their own views


Coming with all sort of bands

The candidates will shake our hands

Kiss our babies telling lies

Praise their leaders to the skies


I have no flaws to identify

This policy poured from your pen
You have written from the day I was born

All words for words in black and white


The MPs wanted to be judged

So I wonder based on what?

Your father has some legacies?

That you donated some money?


Do you listen to the people?

To those who are poor and in trouble

Or you listen to the cronies

The way going up the hierarchy


Look ... their faces for a while

Don't be fooled behind their smiles

The formation of Elite sect

Correct ... Correct ... Correct .... Correct

.

I just couldn't find a way

When it comes Election Day

I couldn't find an honest man

I won't cast a thing in the can


(I'm a clone):


We are identical to each other and each other

With everything we say, we say it in the same tone
But there is not much choice laying upon between us
And there is not much choice laying upon between us


I have no flaws to identify

This debt signatured from your pen
You have borrowed long before I was born

All words for words in black and white

.

(Don't be like clones):

.

Joy your differences, your weaknesses, your weaknesses

It’s something special of your own you can be proud of

Don't let the Elite decide all the choices for us

Don't let the Elite decide all the choices for us


This song (Flash, 420.4 kb) is available at Cadenza MIDI Diary

.

Have a great weekend ... Happy School Holidays

Be back hopefully on Monday.