Friday, February 01, 2008

Eu Nunca Saberei

I have left blogging for a while and I did this entry in a hurry. This song was previously posted but I changed the lyric into Portuguese.
I learn to translate English to Portuguese here.
I learn to pronounce Portuguese here.

Portuguese is a sweet romantic language :-) I personally find the Portuguese speaking people speak this language in a very humble way. It is spoken by over 200 million people mainly in Portugal, Brazil, Goa (India), Macao (China), Equatorial Guinea, Timor-Leste and of course ... Anfield ... yep, we do have Brazilian scousers there, thank you very much ... hehe

This video is also available at Tagged

Song, Music and Lyric by Azer Mantessa
Illustrations by Azer Mantessa
Vocals by Azer Mantessa






Eu Nunca Saberei

Onde está o amor
Nos dias de hoje
Eu estou assim frio
E onde se escondeu?

Aquele é algo
Ninguém saberá

Eu nunca saberei
Quem virá me amar
Por amor do amor do amor
Eu nunca saberei

Ao amor você é-me uma surpresa
Ao amor mim você mais que surpresa

This song is also available in MP3 ( 4.4 MB) at Cadenza MIDI Diary.

Special thanks to Su for the award below :-) :