Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Your Medicine Man

Previously in animation, I have learnt tweening and frame-to-frame animation. The illustrations below is another lesson in animation - Synchronization. I have not learnt 'Bone Animation' where bodies are connected to a wrist, elbow, shoulder etc just yet. This is quite tedious ... so later.

Song, Music and Lyric by Azer Mantessa
Flash Animation by Azer Mantessa
Vocal (with Helium) by Azer Mantessa






Your Medicine Man

Hello, I am your medicine man
I come to you with my master plan

Hello, I am your medicine man
I am your right choice I know that I can
Come and shake my hand
I'll make you understand
You people tend to forget
Vote for me so you won't regret

Don't you listen ... to the liars
I'm here to fulfill your desires
For more money ... lots of money
I'll build the strong economy
With me I have special remedy
Can't you see ... can't you feel
You have got nothing to lose
To vote is free
So vote for me
You'll be given ... warranty

Vote for me ...

This song (Flash, 349.5 kb) is available at Cadenza MIDI Diary


VOTING FOR A HYPOCRITE?
VOTING FOR ANOTHER HYPOCRITE?

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO VOTE.
USE YOUR RIGHT!


"1. Rewards shall come to those who can wait BUT not to those who hesitate.
2. Not taking any position IS A POSITION."
- Two Golden Investing Rules by The Turtles of Richard Dennis